Tải sách – Download sách Nikkei Asian Review: Power Projection - 24 của tác giả thuộc thể loại Magazines miễn phí định dạng PDF, EPUB, MOBI.
Nikkei Asian Review: Power Projection - 24
"Malaysia does not want to have too many warships in the South China Sea and the Straits of Malacca." Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad stressed that point repeatedly in recent interviews and in his speech at the Future of Asia conference in Tokyo. "We know we cannot deny China access to the seas in Southeast Asia, because the seas there are a passage between the East and West," he said, before adding significantly: "It should remain as such, not controlled by any nation, neither America nor China."
For the last several months, global interest in Asian security has been concentrated on the Korean Peninsula. But at the same time, China has been building up its presence in the South China Sea.
In this issue of the Nikkei Asian Review, we look at China's growing network of military facilities on islands and reefs in the area, and how countries with interests in the South China Sea -- including the Philippines, Vietnam and the U.S. -- are reacting. In a separate story, we examine how America's shifting policy in recent months may be alienating its Asian allies, and what that means for the balance of power in the region.
Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế theo luật hiện hành. Tuy nhiên tuỳ vào từng loại sản phẩm hoặc phương thức, địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh, ...
Từ khóa tìm kiếm
- Download sách Nikkei Asian Review: Power Projection - 24
- Tải sách Nikkei Asian Review: Power Projection - 24 miễn phí
- Tải sách Nikkei Asian Review: Power Projection - 24 free
- Download ebook Nikkei Asian Review: Power Projection - 24 free
- Đọc sách Nikkei Asian Review: Power Projection - 24 Online
- is nikkei asian review
- nikkei asian review app
- nikkei asian review magazine
- nikkei asian review coronavirus
- nikkei asian review jobs
- nikkei asian review singapore
- nikkei asian review subscription